The celebration features giveaways, food, savings and fun while supporting area high schools:
- OneRedmond, the Greater Redmond Chamber of Commerce, will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the store Saturday at 1 p.m.
- Throughout the festivities, guests can spin a prize wheel to win movie tickets, T-shirts, coupons, key chains, lanyards or free services, while supplies last.
- Stop by for a complimentary lunch as Les Schwab employees will grill hot dogs and hamburgers on Friday from 12 to 3 p.m. and Interlake High School Students will be grilling on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Radio show KQMV MOViN 92.5FM with Brooke and Jubal will broadcast from Les Schwab on Friday from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.Test your luck in the MOViN 92.5 Cash Tube to see how much money you can grab!
- On Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., KMPS 94.1FM will broadcast live from Les Schwab.
- While folks enjoy the festivities, they can take advantage of Les Schwab’s Free Pre-Trip Safety Check, which includes checking tire pressure and tread depth, visual alignment, brakes, shocks and battery.
“We’ll be providing a fun atmosphere and giveaways that families can enjoy together,” said Jeff Robidou, Les Schwab’s Bellevue-Overlake store manager. “We hope residents will come out to meet us and also support students as they raise money for their activities.”
The new Les Schwab Tire Center is located at 2355 Bel-Red Road, at the corner of Northeast 24th Street and Bel-Red Road, across the street from Trader Joe’s and Walgreens. It replaces the former Les Schwab store next to Fred Meyer on 148th Avenue Northeast. As part of the two-day event, customers will receive additional savings on Les Schwab tires.
“This two-day event gives our Les Schwab team an opportunity to meet our neighbors, and we’re looking forward to telling them about the Les Schwab story, which includes selling only the highest quality products backed up by our world-class service and warranties. You won’t find a better value,” said Robidou. “The new store will offer the complete Les Schwab experience. Employees greet customers as they drive onto the parking lot, showrooms offer a wide selection of tires to meet customer safety and driving requirements, and free warranties are provided for tires, brakes, alignments, batteries, shocks and struts.”